Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Two days in a row...

So lately I've been inconsistent to say the least on blogging so I'm just going to try and sneak lil snippets in when I get the chance.. like now.

This week it's been raining on and off.  The other day every time I went out on break or lunch or my last break it began pouring rain.  It was soaking through my pants big time and you could even see my Halloween socks through my pants.  Those good looking knee highs.  I threatened Po (because he forgot to grab the umbrella) that I would hurt him somethin' fierce if my bum got soaked and you could see my draws through my pants but thankfully (for him) it somehow missed that area.  Whew... needless to say I looked like a wet dog the rest of the day.

Today, I was the freight master!  I worked so much freight frozen and cooler and organized and it was great I told my Nay I felt like greatness today.  Then this, cute as a button, lil girl came over to where I was stocking and said something I didn't understand she looks at her mom and says, "Is her a lady?"

Bwahahahahaha!  The mom looked embarrassed and said, "Oh she's a toddler..."

I laughed and told the lil girl, "Its alright sweets I don't look much like a lady today."  Then I looked at the mom and said, "I have teenagers that still say silly things out loud so don't feel bad."

I told my Nay, "I guess greatness doesn't look that good on me."

Hanna had a cut on her finger and asked me for a band aid.  She sat next to me on the bed then said abruptly, "What?!  How did I?..."

I looked over and she had put the band aid on the wrong finger.  Yep, her mother's daughter...

I came into work this morning and proudly announced I was trying to cut back on my caffeine intake. I think the two women I work with looked leery now that I look back.  Everyone knows I use the caffeine stimulant as a "bring my down" tool so I don't have to be medicated for ADHD.  Needless to say Po brought me a coffee on break.  I think the girls were ready to poke my eyeballs out.

Now, I'm sitting on my heating pad, due to the "greatness" and thinking about what I get to do tomorrow.  I'm loving being back at work still.  I cooked a garlic roast overnight and all day and then made mashed potatoes from scratch and then Po, Moi and I quietly ate in the kitchen while the other lil thugs watched a movie.  A quiet dinner was the least we all deserved.  Yes, the rest of the pidglets are still mad at me.  (snicker)

I'll probably fall over any minute.

Loves and hugs over and out... don't let the bed bugs bite and all that jazz.

Oh and P.S.  Good morning!

 photo signature3.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Woo Hoo to TWO DAYS IN A ROW! Me too by the way - copycatter:)
    Except I kinda cheated - I reposted from a Cover to Cover post.
    Love you!



Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. I heart them oh so much!